Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lets Do This!

Here we go. I know that we tend to say we are going to work out and then 3 days later, give ourselves that "I deserve a break" and then we fall off the horse and quit all together. But I swear I am staying motivated! I have a work out buddy and we plan out our whole week in advance. My problem was that I always said I was going to work out but never had a plan, I would just go when I felt like it... that is NOT the way to go about it!! It is a little tougher to go with the puppy now because he definitely hates being left alone in his kennel but gotta do what I gotta do! Heres the work out plan so far!

Day 1: Chest, Abs, Calves
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Cardio
Day 4: Back and Shoulders
Day 5: Biceps and Triceps
Day 6: STRETCH
Day 7: Cardio

LET'S DO THIS!

No comments:

Post a Comment