Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Trip to Charlotte

This weekend was a really great weekend! First of all my dad and Maria were able to come out and visit Joel and I!! It was really nice to show them around and see our place. Not that Jacksonville has much to offer... It was still good to see them =] I truly am the definition of a daddy's girl so seeing my dad was awesome =] They also were able to meet our newest edition Oakley! Even though he can be a little pain in the butt, my dad and maria fell in love with him ;] Of course Oakley loved them too! My little lover =] On Sunday, we all drove out to Charlotte to see some of my family. Joel has been going to a school for this machine gunners leaders course and we werent sure if he was going to make it because he had alot of homework to do but everything worked out and he was headed out there with us! It was great to have him around my family for a change, almost weird! Since family has always been so far away we never get to spend time with them, but this weekend was nice to have him be one with the fam ;] We got there and of course, started up a ping pong game =] and played "shut the box" which by the way.... I was the very first AND very second person to shut the box... call me Einstein if you must ;] The trip was short lived but still very worth the LONG drive! As soon as we got home I had to go to work which let me tell you was rough after a 5 hour road trip. I wish I had a picture of our little Oakley when we picked him up from our friends house, he was a CHUNK! lol spoiled little thing ate so much food he was bloated and constipated lol maybe that will teach him "everything in moderation" he needs to learn from his bff melvin! I havent been much of a picture taker lately but here are a few =]



 Joel LOVED the ping pong table... and I LOVED the new sunroom that was put in... Tell me its not beautiful!


      Got a free couch out of this trip haha!

A little dark, but I had to get one of the girls! Haha Aunt Dawn, dont kill me ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment