Wednesday, January 16, 2013

[[15 weeks]]

Ok I seriously suck this week! Ive been so tired I had no energy to do the chalkboard but heres the belly atleast :) oh and my "im feeling fat" face :)

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Cheese and rice. I need a new scale. I have no clue what I am gaining... theres no way I haven't gained much of any weight and I am 4 months pregnant.
Maternity clothes? Just the belly band, been able to make super cute outfits with my regular clothes though! Why is it that an outfit looks so much cuter on when you have a baby bump? They never looked this cute before!
Stretch Marks? No, I am going to start having Joel rub some body butter on my belly every night before bed though... Killing two birds with one stone, helps me with stretch mark prevention, and gives him some bonding time with the belly =]
Sleep? When they say "second trimester will come and you feel like a whole new person"... they lied. I can honestly say that I have never been so tired every day in my life... I literally am ready for bed by 7pm, if not earlier, but I manage to force myself to stay up till at least 8... I am not sure Im gonna fight it any more haha. The other day I fell asleep at 5:30pm and woke up at 7:30, ate some food, and then was lights out again till late morning the next day. AND WAS STILL TIRED ALL DAY.
Best moment this week? Skyping the family in Arizona!
Miss anything? Besides being fully alive and well every day? Oh not much.
Movement? I don't think so, I feel some commotion in there every once in a while but pretty sure its just digestion or something. I did start feeling my stomach stretching, feeling really tight and uncomfortable... its kind of cool actually =]
Food cravings? just remembered perogies.... MMM! Shopping trip!
Nausea? Yes and I am SO SICK OF IT!
Gender prediction? Boy ALL the way. I have had dreams about a boy, the heart rate has always been around 140 or lower, the Chinese lunar calendar says its a boy, the wedding ring wives tale tells me its a boy, I don't have a real sweet tooth... I literally have had NO signs its a girl.
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? Catch me in the morning or late at night... Im a MONSTER. Throughout the day I do pretty well... unless Joel does something to make me crazy of course ;] I was, however, literally jumping for joy over clothes the other day! Im sorry but spending 2 dollars on a super cute shirt is worth screaming WOOOOOHOOOOOO over =] I was so completely and entirely happy over my retail therapy that it literally wore me out haha I crashed after my bout of excitement lol. Im so pathetic.
Looking forward to? Going home to see family this week! Movement, and gender too!

2 comments:

  1. I loved looking through your past posts (sorry if that makes me a creeper!) and seeing that Joel's resolution for 2012 was to give you a baby. :) I'm so happy for you Taylor, and even though we haven't really talked or hung out in FOREVER, I really look up to you and your relationship (although don't worry, I know that no one is perfect)! I hope you stay well and I wish the best for you, Joel, and your baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! That was so sweet and totally made my day =] I hope everything is amazing for you!!

      Delete