Monday, February 4, 2013

[[18 Weeks]]


How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss? At the doctors office a couple of days ago I was 119.5 but at the gym 2 days later I was 116. So much for her request for me to gain weight! Every once in a while it looks like my belly is growing... this picture is one of them, but when I take pictures when Im out and about... its nonexistent. I guess I cant complain, but I would like for it to be recognized as a baby bump... not just like I ate too many cookies.
Maternity clothes? Nope same ol stuff, except some jeans... such as the ones in this picture... I am comfortable knowing that the waist is the only issue, and that every part of me isn't growing just yet ;] Although the camera is adding 10 pounds right now!
Stretch Marks? No sir.
Sleep? Completely impossible to fall asleep at night.
Best moment this week? Well despite not getting to find out the gender like I was hoping for, I got to see baby on the ultrasound, he/she totally looks like a baby, its so crazy! I don't really know what I was expecting it to look like lol.
Miss anything? Basketball and not feeling completely weak at the gym =[ AND HOME!
Movement? Yeah, still feel fluttery movements... waiting for that one big punch =]
Food cravings? Not really, I haven't craved anything weird like people talk about... I just crave things like I would normally.
Nausea? Nope =]
Gender prediction? Boy, it looks like majority of people agree! [[Boy votes- 30 Girl votes- 20]]
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? WHAT A MOODY WEEK! I just miss home too much. I am completely motivated and inspired by my friends and family in Arizona... Who would be motivated and inspired by Jacksonville, North Carolina? NO ONE. And yeah, yeah, "be a leader not a follower" but this place sucks the life out of me and I am willing to admit it. I really hope my spirits get lifted soon, this depressing crap is not me =[
Looking forward to? Gender TOMORROW. And Home in 66 days!


Im a sap. I cant wait for this =]

No comments:

Post a Comment