Thursday, February 14, 2013

[[19 Weeks]]


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Still fluctuating but my scale went up finally so I should be around 119-121... Cant believe I haven't gotten a new scale yet.
Maternity clothes? I bought my first maternity dress and shirt, actually wore the shirt the other day =] Love leggings but I really think its time to get the maternity leggings so the waist band doesn't dig into my stomach... So uncomfortable!
Stretch Marks? Nopeee, I can tell my belly is growing now so hopefully this answer doesnt change in the near future!
Sleep? Hit and miss, still tired during the day as usual, some nights Im ready for bed at 8 and other nights I cant sleep till 3am.
Best moment this week? Finding out Baby Hanson is a GIRL! And getting to see her on the 4D ultrasound! She was stubborn as ever, but we managed to get her face at the end! 
Miss anything? Just being in shape...
Movement? YES! Joel felt her kick last night for the first time! And it was a big one!
Food cravings? I don't know what happened, but overnight I became this all consuming monster. Feel like Ill eat everything in sight... Im only letting that be a one day thing... an all candy and sweets diet cannot be good for either of us =] Now that I have an appetite again, back to the store I go to get the whole grains and fruits and veggie madness!
Gender prediction? No more predictions! We are 110% sure its a baby girl =] I remember back in the beginning when Joel thought it would be a boy and I thought it would be a girl... All those boy signs were throwing me for a loop!!
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? I have been pretty happy this week, finding out the gender has made things so much more real! I can't wait to meet this little beauty. I've also started to learn how to play the guitar which has been AWESOME, luckily for me, our friends Tony and Kassie are staying with us so she has been showing me the ropes and getting me started. I feel more and more comfortable with it every day =] My hope is it get good enough that Faith will like it too, maybe even play her some lullabies! And maybe she will want to learn and play one day =]
Looking forward to? Starting our registry this weekend and both baby showers, March 30th and April 13th! And GOING HOME IN 58 DAYS!



I came to the conclusion... Im having a hobbit for a baby ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment