Monday, February 18, 2013

[[20 Weeks]]



How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? No clue, feel like Ive gained weight, but should find out next week for sure!
Maternity clothes? Nothing new, same ol stuff
Stretch Marks? Nope
Sleep? Tired as usual but still have a hard time sleeping at night... always say "Oh when I get home I am SO taking a nap!"... yeah right that never happens for some reason.
Best moment this week? Creating our registry! It was a battle for who was going to have the scan gun at Babies R Us though. Joel was determined to get that thing but I hated him having the gun because he just starts pointing it at random things and I think he is going to scan something stupid so I freak out lol. It was amusing.
Miss anything? I miss not feeling so insane 95% of the time. Sometimes I wake up and Im upset about something and I don't even have a CLUE what for! And then the next hour goes by and Im all motivated to conquer the world.
Movement? Lots =] Last night Joel kept putting his hand on my belly and she would stop moving, but always around 11-12am she starts kicking around and she did it 5 times in a row. I love seeing Joel light up over it! Her kicks are the weirdest thing to explain... even weirder when I can just feel her move positions and it just feels like a snake or something!
Food cravings? Holy sweets. I remember HATING the thought of chocolate... my how things change.
Labor signs? No
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding ring on or off? On
Happy or moody? I feel like a joke. I dont know what in the world I am. Im stressed and excited and irritated and elated and anxious and proud and emotional and happy. I dont know how Joel has survived! I have noticed my view on things shift... and I know it will only shift even more once baby girl is here. It just feels like within the past couple of days, things that seemed important, are not that important anymore. I know I hear this all the time from mothers but you really don't understand it till it happens to you I guess. I am just so motivated to be a good mom, forget about the stupid petty issues in my life, if I let people in my life or things in my life stress me out, what will I be teaching this precious little soul? My life's motto used to be "Life is 10 percent of what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it" Just because my hormones are through the roof doesn't mean this should ever change in my life =] Picturing Faith here is the most exciting feeling ever. I feel so connected to her already its crazy. I can only imagine what she will be like, but I would be so proud to have a little mini me =]
Looking forward to? Next ultrasound on the 26th, Baby showers, getting the nursery started, and HOME in 52 days!

Starting to not be able to see my feet!

My sister-in-law is amazing.

Etsy is going to be the death of my bank account.



Already getting tattoo ideas for the future! I love this. Also thought about "Walk by Faith" on my foot =] 


No comments:

Post a Comment