Thursday, March 14, 2013

[[23 Weeks]]


How many weeks: 23 weeks
Total weight gain: From my scale, I am 124-125 depending on the time of day of course!
Maternity clothes? My shirts are getting too short... my pants are no where near buttoning (with the exception of a few, if they are super low rise and stretchy)... and my LEGGINGS are too tight in the waist! Thats right, LEGGINGS! Not fair. So I am VERY ready for this place to heat up so I can live in sundresses.
Stretch marks? Nope, seriously don't think I will get any either... famous last words.
Sleep: Still so hard to get comfortable, I just feel like any way I lay my belly hates it.
Best moment this week: My birthday of course! We got the crib and dresser for baby girl's room and I got my fabulous Kate Spade diaper bag from my pops =] Packages galore!
Miss Anything? Getting up off the couch like a normal human being.
Movement: Moving like CRAZY! I can feel it super high on my belly now, its the craziest thing! One minute she is kicking up by my ribs (Not quite dabbling in my ribs yet, but she gets a little too close for comfort ;]) and the next minute she's punching around low near my appendix. I still have moments where I am a little freaked out by the movement... don't get me wrong, pregnancy is a beautiful thing... but still... there is this human that I am making inside of me... that moves... and grows... and is just totally alien-like! Im sure she will love seeing this when she reads this one day ;]
Food cravings: Oh just sweets like they are going to fall off the face of the planet tomorrow.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, the only thing that I can think of that I have been turned off from is Subway, which is so weird considering I could have lived off subway pre-pregnacy.
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: I had a headache that lasted for 2 days and even on the third day I could slightly feel it in my head still. Also have gotten a shooting pain in my ribs twice... but from what I have read, it was probably just trapped gas, TMI I know ;] Been pretty congested most of the time, and this is also TMI but a couple of days ago, my boobs were SOOO itchy and sensitive... just miserable! I fear getting stretch marks on my boobs.... but so far I've been lucky!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Been very happy =] One more week closer to meeting this precious little girl!
Looking forward to: Baby showers!

As a photographer... These backdrops are a dream come true! Seriously having a hard time deciphering needs and wants... because to me... these are so necessary! 
What I really need to do is stay away from Etsy.



OH BELLY!

Mani and pedi for the BIRTHDAY =] Got a little crazy with the nail polish.


My dad spoils me rotten =]

Sneak peek at the dresser! I cannot wait to get this nursery all together! I am SO impatient!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! I can't believe you are gonna be a momma! Can't wait to see her she is gonna be adorable!

    ReplyDelete