Tuesday, March 26, 2013

[[25 Weeks]]


How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain: 130, though I feel like a serious thousand pound whale. [from pre-pregnancy gained about 10 pounds, after all the nausea gained about 20 pounds]
Maternity clothes? A lot of my dresses don't fit, all because they just have to have a boob section and size small is NOT working out well... and every last one of my bathing suits don't fit =[ I look like "Shamu the hooker" if I even TRY to get away with it. I actually spent most of my day getting ready and couldn't seem to find clothes that fit right... and I found myself out of breath just trying on clothes!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still hard to sleep, but when Im out... Im a rock.
Best moment this week: Getting our changing table and painting it =]
Miss Anything? Still just miss being in shape
Movement: Oh yes. Lots!
Food cravings: Still cereal, milk, and chocolate. I've been coo-coo for cocoa puffs... and captain crunch ;] And gelato!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still Subway, and I can't finish a hot dog anymore, and hot cheetos... Joel was eating them the other night and it smelled awful.
Labor Signs: Been getting braxton hicks like its cool. The past few days my stomach has been tightening up so much and the growing pains... feels like all kinds of joy surging through my body ;]
Symptoms: Braxton hicks, BACK PAIN (this is a funny one to tell/complain to Joel about when he's the one that had back surgery lol), Im starting to see a faint line coming in on my belly, and ACID REFLUX which hung around for an entire day and was more annoying than anything.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, with a few moments of freak out sessions. The other night Joel did something and I got mad about it and he kept making me laugh and I didn't want to laugh! So I was yelling at him "I DON'T WANT  TO LAUGH!!! STOP!!!" lol he always has to point how how ridiculous I am being by mocking me and making me laugh at myself, which drives me even more crazy!
Looking forward to: BABY SHOWER THIS WEEKEND!


Oakley wanted to help with the crib and dresser =]

If your wondering... Yes that is a home depot hat on his head. Go hard or go home ;]

Before...

After!

I have to say, even though this took 10 hours to make... It is by FAR my most favorite project so far =]


For all those hair bows and head bands!

No comments:

Post a Comment