Sunday, May 19, 2013

[[33 Weeks]]



How far along: 33 weeks
Total weight gain: +17lbs [[138]] I have to say, even though I say that I feel like a whale, I need to stop because I really have been blessed with a great metabolism through this whole pregnancy. I am technically "underweight" and yet eat whatever I want! (jinxing myself for my next pregnancy).
Maternity clothes? Nothing new, still trying to fit into some of my old shirts (Which is still hard to make work) and maternity mixed in
Stretch marks? Same as last week, just a little line on my boob and nothing on my belly
Sleep: Well now that she is getting heavier I can definitely feel it when I lay down, sleep like a baby when Im out though, just a matter of getting comfy
Nausea: ...Is back... but barely thank goodness.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby girl on the ultrasound AND getting to see MY doctor again finally! It has been months since I have seen her and I finally did and it was great =] She was super informative and I hardly had to ask any questions... change of pace from all the other doctors I had to go through when she wasn't available.
Miss Anything? Family always! And comfort. I just miss being comfortable.
Movement: Like crazy. Im not sure if all the movement means I am going to have my hands full or that I eat way too many sweets. But either way I can feel her all the time! Sometimes I think she is rolling over or something and I will press on a hard spot and feel her knee or something... things are getting so real!
Food cravings: Chips Ahoy, ice cream, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches... Also been craving philly cheese steak every time we go out...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Yes. Her. Putting all kinds of pressure on my stomach making me want to puke.
Labor Signs: Good ol hicks every day. Doc says with all my contractions I will probably go into labor early... so when I think about it.... I could be having this little girl in 3 weeks for all I know! WOAH.
Symptoms: Nausea, upper back pain, rib and upper right abdomen pain, contractions, frequent trips to the bathroom, restless legs, oh and inability to move off the couch without a disappointing first attempt.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Maternity pictures in 2 weeks!

So this is just a little example of how my day went yesterday. Contractions. I didn't start writing them down till I realized how much they were coming and I quit writing them down when I accepted the fact that I hadn't drank hardly any water and was too busy all day and needed to rest. Just can't do all the things my mind is telling me it wants to do anymore!

Nom nom nom! Yummy fingers!
I predict that baby Faith is going to have her daddy's eyes ;] But thats just me! Im usually wrong with all my predictions anyways haha

No comments:

Post a Comment