Wednesday, May 29, 2013

[[34 Weeks]]



How far along: 34 weeks
Total weight gain: +20 lbs [[141]]
Maternity clothes? Wishing I had more pants... bad.
Stretch marks? 3 stupid little lines on my hips. unacceptable! Nothing on my belly at least ;]
Sleep: The other night was awful. Contractions actually woke me up and were painful. Made me think about how much I DO NOT want to go into labor in the middle of the night... knock on wood.
Nausea: A little here and there.
Best moment this week: Hard to find a "best" thing this week... We have been pretty lonely so honestly talking with the fam and seeing pictures of Kenzie graduating high school has been the highlight.
Miss Anything? Not being "full" off of 3 bites of food... especially when I am really craving something!
Movement: Its nauseating.
Food cravings: Captain crunch, chocolate, and pizza with ranch.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes just food in general... but I am still really hungry.
Labor Signs: Menstrual-like cramping and braxton hicks. I can definitely feel my body changing, feeling a really uncomfortable feeling in my pelvic area most of the time.
Symptoms: Same as last week with added cramping.
Belly Button in or out? Flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Generally happy, Joel gets the moodiest part of me lol poor guy. Im just really uncomfortable and it can be a LITTLE frustrating :/
Looking forward to: Maternity pictures this weekend =]

Seriously... These skinny jeans are to die for. Want want want!



No comments:

Post a Comment